I finished the first set after going slightly insane dealing with the friggin tabs on it. After trying to sew the bias tape on with the sewing machine I had to stop rip it all off and sew it by hand. And if I ever do that again I'll buy a thimble and save myself the torture. I also didn't really think about the fact of how i was going to do the boning and i ended up having to put it between the outer layer and the inner layer. Which just doesn't really look good at all. As it turns out I need to make a slightly smaller set so I've already started another set that are plain white with a satin outer layer. The stays are super cut just not as good as they could be.
Once I found out that i had to put my zip ties under the outer layer of fabric I had to figure out how I was going to keep the zip ties from poking through the thin outer layer. So i decided to blunt the tips using my husbands dremel tool and bench grinder.
Innermost layer on the dress form. I'll try to make sure i document this project better than my last and keep up with my posting. Happy sewing! ;)